3/16/10

the toothbrush story

So...my friends and i decide one night that our troubles are so terrible that we truly need to go to the bar on a tuesday night. we buy drinks. we get a little drunk and a little lazy...basically, abby and i crawl into bed togehter (me in my underwear, she with her nose ring askew)and our lazyness overcame us. katie, my roommate, was brushing her teeth and i called to her, i called her name: "KATIE! KATIE PLEASE DO ME A SMALL FAVOR, IT WON'T TAKE ANY EFFORT ON YOUR PART!" When she complied, i told her my request: Bring me my toothbrush, complete with toothpaste and a cup for spitting, so i may brush my teeth without getting up again. Katie, much to our surprise, brought my scum-covered tooth brush for me to brush my teeth. we then discovered that abby had not brushed her teeth in days. Days, i tell you. So, being the friendly sharing girl that i am, shared my toothbrush with her. We alternated: her, then me, her, then me...brushing our teeth with the same toothbrush in my bed. we then decided that, to make best use of our cup of water, we would each take a swig of liquid, gargle, then spit at once......the best laid plans, eh?

when we both went to spit, half of the gargley, shared toothpaste water, came out of abbys mouth, covering my laptop screen. i began to laugh, completely unaware of the dire consequences it could cause for my lap top, and upon hearing my laughter, abby released te rest of the shitty liquid (shiquid) from her mouth all over my bed. we are now laying in it.


the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment